Check out The Elite SoulMate Coach’s Past Interviews and Media Appearances
Radio and Television
- EFT Radio Show
- The Real Roz Show
- Spirit Seeker Radio Interview
- Alive to Thrive with Brenda Fraser
- The Spiel with Angie Wyatt Sherman
- Interview with Denise Michaels of the International Book Writing Guild.
- The Michael Dresser Show – My segment is about 38 minutes into the show
Print/Online Interviews and Articles
- Examiner.com – How the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) helps people become relationship ready
- Examiner.com – Find your Soulmate with EFT tapping
- Spirit Seeker Magazine – Article is on page 6
- Isis Magazine
- The Southern Illinoisan – How to keep your relationship and your love life ssssizzzzling
After 25 years as a couple’s counselor, Dr. Annette Vaillancourt, turned her attention from trying to resurrect broken marriages to helping spiritually minded singles manifest their SoulMates. Her work is inspired by the poet Rumi’s line: “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” She blames Kenny Loggins for sparking her interest in transformative love and conscious relationship as a spiritual path.
Annette holds a Ph.D. in counseling psychology from Southern Illinois University, an M.A. in counseling psychology from Ball State University and a B.S. in psychology from Central Michigan University. She has presented at over 300 workshops to groups ranging from local school teachers to Fortune 500 companies. She wrote a monthly newspaper column for five years, hosted a bi-monthly Blog Talk Radio show, and is the organizer of St. Louis Spiritual Singles, St. Louis Holistic Share and the Saint Louis EFT – Emotional Freedom MeetUp groups.
Suggested Interview Questions
- How did you become interested in helping people manifest a SoulMate?
- How do you define a SoulMate?
- Tell us a bit about EFT and tapping and how it actually works for someone to attract a SoulMate.
- How did you come up with the inspiration for this book?
- How did you get interested in EFT and tapping?
- How long or how often should a person practice tapping and is it best done alone or with a group?
- What make this technique so useful and successful for attracting a SoulMate?
- How can our listeners find out more about you and buy your book?